Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Flashlight Brown - My Degeneration



1. Ready To Roll
2. A Freak
3. Patricia
4. Go And Die
5. Whoa Man
6. Loose The Shades
7. Today
8. Praise The Day
9. I'll Only Make You Cry
10. Looking Away
11. Butterball

 

Flashlight Brown's major label debut is one that kind of makes you wonder what they were thinking when they signed this band. With the raspy punk style vocals with the rock behind it, give it an unusual sound not normally taken interest by majors. Besides the one song "Ready To Roll", which I heard on Sportsnet attached to a hockey montage, this album is a let down. There is nothing special with this band, but then again, I am not really much of a fan of this "kind" of music, so let yourself be the judge, and check them out. They have since called it quits (R.I.P.)

Genre: Rock/Punk/Indie
Release Date: April 8th, 2003
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Website: http://www.flashlightbrown.com/
Label: Hollywood Records

No comments:

Post a Comment