Thursday, August 8, 2013

Futures Past - A Tragic Hero



1. Intro/Episodes
2. Warped & Twisted
3. Dreams Of Reality
4. Silent Scream
5. Letter Of No Return
6. Defiance
7. Angel's Remains
8. Assumption Of Thoughts
9. Caught In The Moment
10. A Tragic Hero


Futures Past's debut full length album is one that shows a band just starting off. When listening to this album, think more about the potential of the band, as they do have a lot of it. These guys certainly rock, and they are also really good at playing their instruments. I think this album is alright for where they were at that stage of the band, so give them some credit and listen to the album.

Genre: Rock
Release Date: 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Label: None

2 comments:

  1. I saw this band twice. They were very tight but they sounded like
    a lot of other bands. I worked with the bass players father at Select Foods. I sold my vibra bass to Eric for Garth. They were
    not original enough but they nice to watch. I would see them again/if I find out they are playing somewhere.contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a mistake because my wrist is killing me. They need me to
    write for them. I have been playing bass for 53 years and I am
    getting more creative as I get older I liked the singer.

    ReplyDelete