Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Allatus Adeo - Common Logic



1. Today I Met The Wind
2. Minus The Math
3. Goodbye Cylinder
4. The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem
5. Hello Good Sir
6. Any Man's Mask


Allatus Adeo sure have a unique sound. the band has some unique screaming, with some odd kind of keyboard blends to the music, giving it that cool sound that you have to heaar to understand. On top of the music, the whole Christianity thing, and having a message in the songs adds nicely to the overall experience you get when listening to this album. I think these guys have done a wonderful job on their debut EP. So please give these guys a minute of your time, and see what Allatus Adeo is all about. They have since called it quits (R.I.P.)

Genre: Metalcore/Deathcore/Experimental
Release Date:2007
Location: London, Ontario
Label: None

2 comments:

  1. Guts is the guitarist and singers new project. weareguts.bandcamp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know if any EP's are left for purchase, contact me at mikemeesho20@gmail.com, if so let me know price and method of payment one of my top 40 albums of all time.

      Delete