Sunday, September 29, 2013

Boys Night Out - Make Yourself Sick



1. I Got Punched In The Nose For Sticking My Face In Other People's Business
2. (Just Once) Let's Do  Something Different
3. The First Time It Shouldn't Taste Like Blood
4. It's Dylan, You Know The Drill
5. Hold On Tightly, Let Go Lightly
6. The Subtleties That Make Mass Murderers Out Of Otherwise Decent Human Beings
7. The Fine Art Of Making It Out Alive
8. I Was The Devil For One Afternoon
9. The Anatomy Of The Journey
10. Yeah, No...I Know...


Boys Night Out's first full length album is one that really showed the emo/screamo genre at it's infancy. They came in when all the bands were just getting started, and making a wave in the metal and punk communities. This album is one that really has a great sound, and is kind of a cult classic among fans around the area they formed. I feel this album is really solid, and still stands up today. Give this album a listen and hopefully you like what you hear because I certainly do. They have since called it quits (R.I.P.)

Genre: Emo/Punk/Post - Hardcore
Release Date: September 23rd, 2003
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Label: Ferret Records

No comments:

Post a Comment