Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dear Jane, I... - Don't Know How To Begin



1. ...
2. Don't Know How To Begin
3. Stayed Up All Night
4. I Won't Say Forever Again
5. Should Have Said Something
6. Small Ambition


Dear Jane, I's first EP is one that shows a band that fits right in with the popular music of the time. these Emo rockers have something very special for that time period. it doesn't really seem to work right now, but if you fell in love with emo in the good old days of 2005, then you will probably love this album. Going awaay from that, this album is pretty soild, I suggest you check it out. They have since called it quits (R.I.P.)

Genre: Rock/Emo/Punk
Release Date: July 11th, 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Website: http://www.dearjanei.com/
Label: Heartfirst Music

No comments:

Post a Comment