Friday, October 4, 2013

Blue Skies At War - You Pour The Gasoline, I'll Light The Match



1. Etched In Skin
2. Even If It Kills Me
3. Better Time
4. Constant Reminder
5. Last Call
6. Another hero Dies
7. Looking Back
8. Tailor
9. No Longer Here


Blue Skies At War's Debut full length album is one that surely moved the masses, in the local scene they were in. These guys proved that at the right time, you can make a great album spread. I still love the songs on this album, like I did the first time I heard them. I can almost guarantee you will too. If you haven't yet heard it, I hope you end up loving it as much as I do. They have since called it quits. (R.I.P.)

Genre: Emo/Punk/Hardcore
Release Date: 2004
Location: London, Ontario
Website: http://www.blueskiesatwar.com/
Label: Curve Music

No comments:

Post a Comment